Thursday 7 August 2014

The Brown Eyed Boy

Down from the memory lanes...I still remember,
My schooling years' that last December...
And that last day mixed with tears and joy,
When my eyes searched for that... crazy... brown eyed boy.

There...I saw him..standing with his favorite girl,
And on my cheek was dropped a rolling precious pearl...
My heart and me...then...were left like a broken toy,
Because I loved...that...'taken' brown eyed boy.

'Taken' he was...from... the time since I ever saw,
But still love knows...no rules and law.
'Taken' he was....and that thing...I wanted to kill and destroy,
Because I madly...wanted...my stupid....brown eyed boy.

Full of attitude and a bit of flirt...
He had in him....but.... that little good heart...
And his last sight was worse than the blazing troy,
Because Far away...was going...my smiling... brown eyed boy.

Down from the memory lanes..I still remember,
My schooling years' that last December...
And that last night full of tears..no joy,
When a girl slept crying...for that crazy... brown eyed boy....
When a girl was waiting...and is still..waiting for her..brown eyed boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment